swift 728

rev7

Saturday 29 November 2014

Sexy, me? No way! Jesinta Campbell claims she never classed herself as a hottie until meeting boyfriend Lance 'Buddy' Franklin



She's been crowned Miss Universe, has an enviable 1.78m figure, endless legs and a gorgeous face but Jesinta Campbell says she never felt sexy until meeting boyfriend Lance 'Buddy' Franklin.
Unbelievably the model and presenter claims she's always been a bit of a tomboy and wasn't a looker at school, never putting herself into the 'hot' category, she tells the new issue of Women's Health Australia, on sale on Monday.
But that all changed when she started dating the AFL Sydney Swan star in September last year.
This is the one: Jesinta Campbell insists she never thought she was sexy until she met Lance 'Buddy' Franklin
This is the one: Jesinta Campbell insists she never thought she was sexy until she met Lance 'Buddy' Franklin
Do you think I'm sexy? When this picture was taken at the ARIA Awards in 2012 Jesinta wasn't very confident
Do you think I'm sexy? When this picture was taken at the ARIA Awards in 2012 Jesinta wasn't very confident
Stripping down to her swimwear in the latest issue of Women’s Health, Jessica, 23, says, 'I’ve never associated myself with the word sexy until being with Buddy. 
'Now, being in a relationship where I’m supported on every level, I’ve come into myself.'
The lovebirds have been together for years but originally tried to keep their relationship under wraps due to trolls who blamed her for being the main reason Buddy left Hawthorn for the Swans.
He started at Sydney in a $10 million, nine-year deal in October 2013 and they moved into their Bondi love nest just a few months later and their relationship shows no signs of slowing down.
From an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan? Not quite but Jesinta credits the AFL star for her confidence
From an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan? Not quite but Jesinta credits the AFL star for her confidence
They recently returned from a European holiday and Jesinta says that while she wants to focus on her career and establishing herself as a businesswoman, she also wants a family.
They adopted a puppy, a Staffordshire terrier called Axel, when they moved in together in March but Jesinta wants the real thing. 
'In five years time,' she tells the magazine, 'I want to build my business and also be in a position to start a family.'
Smuggling budgies or peanuts? Buddy shakes what his mama gave him from the balcony of their hotel
Smuggling budgies or peanuts? Buddy shakes what his mama gave him from the balcony of their hotel
The face of hair care brand Joico confessed to Daily Mail Australia earlier this month that this last year of their relationship in the spotlight has been a steep learning curve for her.
'It's the biggest juggling act of my life I suppose,' Jesinta admitted.
'Revealing a little bit but not too much and trying to keep my personal life to myself and keeping that sacred, so that we have something special.
Puppy love: The 23-year-old model shares a photo of her loves, Buddy and hairy son Axel, on her Instagram
Puppy love: The 23-year-old model shares a photo of her loves, Buddy and hairy son Axel, on her Instagram
'But then also sharing enough with the people who also support us - his fans and my fans and followers. It's trying to find that balance but I think we've found that happy medium.'
Speaking of the fact her life gets busier at this time of year while his slows down, she said: 'That's the hardest thing.
'I'm a thousand percent busier at this time of year and his [commitments] really wind down so it's hard to find that balance.
'But my relationship is a big priority for me, so I always do find time for it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news