swift 728

rev7

Wednesday 26 November 2014

How Michael Phelps pursued me on Tinder: Swimmer's self-proclaimed 'intersex' girlfriend reveals that he made the first move on the dating app… and that they’ve now split up

 

  • Taylor Lianne Chandler claims to have dated US swimmer Michael Phelps
  • She was born an 'intersex' - with male genitalia but no testicles, and a uterus but no ovaries
  • She began taking testosterone blockers as a teenager and had corrective surgery in her early twenties to get rid of her male genitalia
  • Chandler claims that Phelps approached her on dating app Tinder
  • They began a romance during which they had sex several times, she says 

Taylor Lianne Chandler has revealed that swimmer Michael Phelps pursued her on Tinder – but that they are no longer an item.
Chandler, 41, claims to have had a romance with the US athlete, 12 years her junior, before he went into rehab in September and that they became involved after he approached her on the dating app.
However, such is Phelps’ fame, that she wasn’t sure if the messages were coming from a made-up account.
Scroll down for video  
Taylor Lianne Chandler has revealed that swimmer Michael Phelps pursued her on Tinder
Taylor Lianne Chandler has revealed that swimmer Michael Phelps pursued her on Tinder
The real thing: Chandler explained that once she'd met up with Phelps, their relationship seemed quite serious
The real thing: Chandler explained that once she'd met up with Phelps, their relationship seemed quite serious
I'm yelling Tinder: A look at Phelps' alleged Tinder profile, which is how he and Chandler first met
I'm yelling Tinder: A look at Phelps' alleged Tinder profile, which is how he and Chandler first met
She told The Daily Beast’s Aurora Snow: ‘He pursued me [on Tinder]. He was actually outside the age range for what my account was setup for. But what I’ve learned is when someone looks at whatever and likes you, even if they’re younger it shows up in your feed.
‘But at the time I just didn’t think it was real. You just figure it’s fake.’
Chandler explained that once they’d met up, their relationship seemed quite serious.
She said: ‘We talked about the fact that I wasn’t looking to get involved with someone unless it was serious. I’m not ugly, so its not like men don’t approach me, but I wanted something real. And it felt real with him. I’ve been to his house four times, we talk everyday, and I’ve slept with him more than once.’
Chandler recently admitted on a Facebook post that she’d been born an ‘intersex’ - someone who had male genitalia, but no testicles, while also having a uterus and no ovaries
Party girl: An invite to Chandler's birthday celebrations in New York
Party girl: An invite to Chandler's birthday celebrations in New York
The blonde says that she had a fulfilling sex life with Phelps, who made her feel ‘like the most beautiful woman in the world’.
The pair are no longer together, but for reasons that Chandler won’t disclose.
She insists that the split is not because she was forced to admit her past, and says that the reason is for Phelps to disclose.
Chandler recently admitted on a Facebook post that she’d been born an ‘intersex’ – someone who had male genitalia, but no testicles, while also having a uterus and no ovaries - with the name David Roy Fitch.
She wrote: ‘I was never a man, never lived as a man. No one can say they knew me as a man or produce a photo of me as a man.
'There are people that remember me as an androgynous child at times because of what was forced upon me.'
She had previously detailed their first date, to a Baltimore Ravens games, to the National Enquirer.
Chandler claims she was with Phelps when he was arrested on suspicion of DUI on September 30 in Baltimore
Chandler claims she was with Phelps when he was arrested on suspicion of DUI on September 30 in Baltimore
Mystery: Chandler says that she's no longer with Phelps, but for reasons that he should explain
Feet in the sand: Chandler has been a champion for gender rights
Feet in the sand: Chandler has been a champion for gender rights
In costume: Chandler dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween with a pal
In costume: Chandler dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween with a pal
'One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime,' she claims in the interview.
'Later, we had sex again. The intimacy with him was amazing! It was the first time in my life that someone has made me feel like a true woman.'
She also told the magazine that she never lied to the swimmer about her past, saying it just never came up.
Chandler claims she was with Phelps when he was arrested on suspicion of DUI on September 30 in Baltimore, Maryland.
The swimmer entered rehab just a few days after the incident and completed his program on Wednesday according to Chandler.
Her choice: Chandler began taking testosterone blockers in her teens, and had corrective surgery in her early twenties to get rid of her male genitalia 
Her choice: Chandler began taking testosterone blockers in her teens, and had corrective surgery in her early twenties to get rid of her male genitalia 
Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time with 22 medals, is currently serving a six month suspension from swimming as a result of his DUI. In her post, Chandler also takes some time to discuss the difficulties she has faced in her life.
'In my early teens I was medically diagnosed and went on testosterone blockers, at 15 estrogen enhancers. My birth certificate was modified along with my name while I was a teenager, prior to any corrective surgery,' she explains.
'I originally changed my name to Paige Victoria Whitney. At 16 I legally emancipated from my family. I had already left home at 15. At 18 I got in trouble twice, once for a bad check and then a DUI.'
'At 19 I thought it would be smart to blackmail someone into giving me the money for my surgery. As soon as I received the money I was arrested and charged with extortion.'
'I spent 30 days in jail because I was too ashamed to tell my family what happened thinking no one knew. Even though my birth certificate and drivers license said female they put me in a cell with 3 men and I was raped.'
She has since spent much of her life crusading for gender rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news