swift 728

rev7

Saturday 27 December 2014

'Just chilling in my onesie': Lauren Goodger climbs into bed for busty new selfie... after vowing to find her 'Mr. Right' in 2015

 

She recently drew attention to her ‘thick legs,’ but it was Lauren Goodger’s ample chest on full display as she posed for another Instagram selfie on Boxing Day.
The former TOWIE star posted two busty snaps late on Friday evening shortly after climbing into bed, and she appeared keen to show off her cleavage while offering her camera another trademark pout.
Captioning the first shot, she wrote: ‘Hope everyone having a good Boxing night out I've stayed in and I'm just chilling in bed in my Onsie #night.’
Scroll down for video 
Don't mind me: Lauren Goodger posted two selfies after climbing into bed on Friday evening 
Don't mind me: Lauren Goodger posted two selfies after climbing into bed on Friday evening 
A second caption, apparently referring a slew of negative comments, reads: ‘Just chilling .. Don't take it 2 serious.’
Lauren, who previously dated Strictly Come Dancing's Mark Wright for 10 years, recently confessed to new! magazine that her New Year's resolution is to lose weight, something she's been doing for a decade now.
But in spite of her hang-ups, the star admitted she wouldn’t let her self-esteem be shattered by negativity, saying her critics are just 'unhappy' in their own lives.
I say: The former TOWIE star struck yet another trademark pose in her latest set of Instagram selfies, published late on Boxing Day 
I say: The former TOWIE star struck yet another trademark pose in her latest set of Instagram selfies, published late on Boxing Day 
A firm fan of a belfie - a selfie from behind - Lauren boasted that her bottom as her best bit, before adding about her worst: 'I've got big legs, they're really weird. I've got thick legs. My sisters are skinny and they go, "Cor, ain't you got big legs."'
Besides vowing to shed a few pounds next year, Lauren is also determined to find her 'Mr Right' and confessed to being 'very' broody.
'He'd have to be an absolute sort. I always go for the best looking one in the room,’ she said. ‘Cool, confident, makes me laugh and doesn't try to put me down.'
The former Only Way Is Essex star was engaged to co-star Mark in 2011 and certainly saw herself settling down sooner than she has.
She continued: 'I thought I'd have had a baby by now, but it's not my time and it's not meant to be. But I can't wait to have a baby, so I think my next relationship will be The One. So I'm just warning them.'
Clearly looking forward to the new year, Lauren tweeted this week: 'There's so much I want 2do..I'm making plans already for January..U know when the time is right and you feel things that make u excited'
Thick legs: Layren previously admitted she isn't happy with the girth of her legs in an interview 
Thick legs: Layren previously admitted she isn't happy with the girth of her legs in an interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news