swift 728

rev7

Friday 13 March 2015

'Having a great career has nothing to do with my ass!' Kate Winslet ignores the body shamers and says she loves her curves


Kate Winslet loves being Kate Winslet.
The 39-year-old actress has taken aim at those who have judged her based on her body shape in the new InStyle.
As far as the actress is concerned, if someone does not like it they can kiss her curvy derriere.

Feeling and looking great: Kate Winslet has taken aim at those who have judged her based on her body shape in the new InStyle 
Feeling and looking great: Kate Winslet has taken aim at those who have judged her based on her body shape in the new InStyle 
The very candid star revealed at times her confidence falters when it comes to her appearance, but on a whole she is glad she is who she is.
She told the magazine: 'I still dip in and out of feeling confident as much as the next person, but I can genuinely say, now more than ever, that I really do love the fact that I’m curvy. I’ve got boobs and a bum and a man who loves me.
'When you go through the sort of scrutiny that I have, you have to choose a means of dealing with that level of judgment. 
Curve confidence: The very candid star, pictured 2014, revealed at times her confidence falters when it comes to her appearance, but on a whole she is glad she is who she is
Curve confidence: The very candid star, pictured 2014, revealed at times her confidence falters when it comes to her appearance, but on a whole she is glad she is who she is
Pregnant pause: While expecting son Bear, the star (pictured 2013) had to film A Little Chaos, 'We had to keep letting out the clothes. I had boobs like a shelf'
Pregnant pause: While expecting son Bear, the star (pictured 2013) had to film A Little Chaos, 'We had to keep letting out the clothes. I had boobs like a shelf'
'My way has always been to take a good look at how my career is going. The way I see it, I have an incredibly fulfilling, rewarding career that has nothing to do with the size of my ass.'
No botox here: While other actress fill their lines, run to the Botox at the first sign of crow's feet or have surgeon on speed dial, the 39-year-old (pictured September) says she is fine with showing her age
No botox here: While other actress fill their lines, run to the Botox at the first sign of crow's feet or have surgeon on speed dial, the 39-year-old (pictured September) says she is fine with showing her age
The British star also said she is looking a bit older these days - and she's alright with that.
While other actress fill their lines, run to the Botox at the first sign of crow's feet or have surgeon on speed dial, the 39-year-old star says she is fine with showing her age. 
When asked about getting wrinkles, The Divergent star said: 'Well, it’s definitely happening on the old face, that’s for sure. 
'The wrinkles are here and they’re here to stay.' 
Her confidence is also boasted by having a man that loves her as much as husband Ned Rocknroll does, Kate said.
'Ned is really the most fantastic, hands-on daddy. He’s like a superman. And that makes such a difference… I’m so lucky. I can’t believe how lucky I am actually.'
The couple share a child together - Bear, 15 months - and Kate has two other children from previous relationships - Mia, 14, Joe, 11.
And while Bear is still a little baby, he has already starred in his first film, albeit in utero.
'I filmed A Little Chaos during my first trimester. I literally had sick bags hidden under my skirts. 
'We had to keep letting out the clothes. I had boobs like a shelf – it was bonkers. I go soft and doughy quite quickly when I’m pregnant.'
Kate will next be seen on the big screen in Insurgent - the second instalment of the Divergent series.
The film is hitting theatres March 20 and also stars Shailene Woodley, Octavia Spencer, and Naomi Watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news