swift 728

rev7

Monday 30 March 2015

'We'll definitely get married!' Helen Flanagan cradles burgeoning baby bump in new shoot and says pregnancy has brought her and boyfriend Scott Sinclair closer together


She is expecting her first child child later this year but things haven't exactly been smoothing sailing for Helen Flanagan. 
The former Coronation Street star has battled terrible morning sickness throughout her pregnancy and admitted she and boyfriend Scott Sinclair are currently homeless and living out of a hotel after his move from Manchester City Football Club to Aston Villa in Birmingham. 
However, Helen, 24, has never been happier and told this week's issue of OK! Magazine her pregnancy has brought her and Scott closer together, with marriage definitely on the cards.
Scroll down for video  
Baby on board: Helen Flanagan cradles her baby bump in a new OK! magazine shoot and revealed she hopes to tie the knot with boyfriend Scott Sinclair 
Baby on board: Helen Flanagan cradles her baby bump in a new OK! magazine shoot and revealed she hopes to tie the knot with boyfriend Scott Sinclair 
She said: 'We'll definitely get married at some point. Scott knows what type of ring I want – one with a huge rock on it.'
She added: 'Since I've been pregnant we've been really happy – I think it's because you share that bond.'
Flanagan, who shows off her burgeoning bump in a new shoot for the magazine, said that even being homeless hasn't stressed her out. 
Happier than ever: Helen said that expecting a baby with footballer Scott has brought them closer together than ever
Happier than ever: Helen said that expecting a baby with footballer Scott has brought them closer together than ever
Sweet: Helen shared this picture of a designer outfit excited dad Scott had bought for the baby 
Sweet: Helen shared this picture of a designer outfit excited dad Scott had bought for the baby 
She said: 'I don't feel stressed. There's nothing I can do. I've always dreamed of making my baby's nursery. Hopefully we'll get a house in time.
'I've been the happiest I've ever been while pregnant.'
However, Helen revealed that she did have a recently health scare and panicked when the baby didn't seem to be kicking like usual. 
'A few days ago I'd been busy and I hadn't felt the baby kick as much,' she explained. 'I did really panic, so I went to hospital. Thankfully everything was perfectly fine.'
Not long to go: Helen is currently seven months pregnant and can't wait to become a mother 
Not long to go: Helen is currently seven months pregnant and can't wait to become a mother 
Helen is convinced she is having a boy, explaining: 'I went to see a clairvoyant when I was four months and she said I was going to have a boy. I do talk to my baby like it's a boy.' 
Helen and Aston Villa loan signing Scott confirmed the pregnancy via Twitter in December, with the actress writing:
'Me and Scott are expecting our first baby in the summer. We are both so happy and so excited. Thankyou for all your kind messages xxx.' 
Read the full story in this week's OK! Magazine - out today 
Challenges: Scott's move from Manchester City to Birmingham FC means the couple are currently living in a hotel 
Challenges: Scott's move from Manchester City to Birmingham FC means the couple are currently living in a hotel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news